Do you have plantar fasciitis? Are you looking for best hiking insoles for Plantar Fasciitis? Well, you have come to the right place.
In this blog post, I will go over the top hiking insoles to get if you have Plantar Fasciitis!
What is plantar fasciitis?
The shock absorber in your leg runs from the arch of your foot up to your calf and hamstring, passing through your Achilles tendon.
Walking on your forefoot stimulates your legs’ natural shock absorption mechanism, which mostly consists of your hamstrings, but it also demands your arch and hamstrings to be strong enough to absorb the stress repeatedly. The mechanism is strained when people walk more or shift their ground contact forward (as in modest running).
Your plantar fascia might rip if you overwork that shock-absorbing mechanism. The shock-absorbing system is connected to your foot bones through the plantar fascia. That is the source of the discomfort. If you continue to foot down on your torn plantar fascia, it will get more inflamed and agitated.
Plantar fasciitis causes a lot of pain in your heel when you walk, and it’s especially bad when you first wake up.
These are the most common signs that your heel discomfort is caused by plantar fasciitis:
- a stabbing ache in the area of your heel or mid-foot
- When you initially wake up and get out of bed, you have a lot of discomforts.
- Pain that subsides as the day progresses
In general, you’re at risk if you:
- Have you lately made the move to minimal or barefoot running?
- Are you obese?
- Have you been upping your distance, strides, or pace?
- Don’t overextend yourself.
1. Soul Insole (Best hiking Insoles for plantar fasciitis)
These are the best Insoles in the market right now. The cushioning and arch support these give is by far the best compared to any other Insoles I have tried.
If you want to know more about them you can check out my review here on Soul Insoles.
Benefits of Soul Insole:
RELIEVES FOOT, BACK, AND BODY PAIN: a proprietary biomechanically engineered gel insole softly guides the foot into optimal alignment, therefore aligning the body from the ground up. The arches, heels, ankles, legs, and lower back feel relaxed and soothed as a result! Plantar Fasciitis, Morton’s Neuroma, Fat Pad Atrophy, Metatarsalgia, Heel Pain, Over-Pronation, and other foot problems benefit greatly from this product!
FITS IN ANY SHOE (even sandals!): In all of your favourite shoes, you may now experience greater support, balance, and comfort. Available in a variety of sizes for men, women, and children! Most shoe kinds, from sandals to sports shoes, casual sneakers to beautiful heels, are suitable with this simplistic and lightweight design!
QUICK AND EASY TO APPLY AND CLEAN: Inserting the insoles into any shoe is quick and easy (no trimming required!) These orthotic insoles, unlike similar items on the market, include an easy-to-use peel-and-stick adhesive back to hold them securely in place. Simply wash them with water to remove the stickiness and they will be as good as new!
ODORLESS AND LONG-LASTING: Your insoles will not stink because they are made of a non-porous, skin-friendly, soft medical grade memory gel. They utilise high-quality materials to ensure that your medium/high arch support insoles keep their form even after years of use.
Where To Buy Soul Insole?
You can get it here on their official website.
2. Dr. Scholl’s Plantar Fasciitis Pain Relief Orthotics Insoles
Dr. Scholl’s Plantar Fasciitis Discomfort Relief Orthotics are made specifically for persons who suffer from heel pain caused by plantar fasciitis.
They contain Shock Guard Technology, which provides immediate and all-day relief from plantar fasciitis discomfort, as well as the ability to assist lessen morning plantar fasciitis pain.
One set of insoles for men’s shoe sizes 8-13 is included in the box. Dr. Scholl’s has been a trusted name in foot care since 1904, when the firm was founded by Dr. William Mathias Scholl, the grandson of a cobbler.
- Designed for persons who have heel discomfort due to plantar fasciitis.
- With Shock Guard Technology, you’ll get immediate and all-day relief from plantar fasciitis pain, and you’ll be able to lessen morning plantar fasciitis agony.
- The entire foot is cushioned and supported by a full-length insole.
- Fits sneakers, casual shoes, and work boots/shoes. Cut to fit your shoe size
- If you’re not happy with the product, Dr. Scholl’s gives a money-back guarantee.
Where To Buy Dr. Scholl’s Plantar Fasciitis Pain Relief Orthotics Insoles?
You can get them here on Amazon.
3. Plantar Fasciitis Arch Support Insoles for Men and Women Shoe Inserts
These are also decent and are specifically made for Plantar Fasciitis however, they are more expensive than Dr. Scholl’s Plantar Fasciitis Insoles.
Benefits of Plantar Fasciitis Arch Support Insoles
CUSHIONING: It comes with extra cushioning to make your shoes more comfortable. A little more padding absorbs the shocks of walking and running, perhaps reducing foot discomfort.
ARCH SUPPORT: It has firm and flexible arch support, as well as a heel cradle, which helps to support and stabilise the foot. Plantar fasciitis may be excruciatingly painful, and you’ll need support to get through it.
INSOLES WITH HEAT AND FRICTION REDUCING FABRIC: These Insoles come with heat and friction-reducing fabric to keep feet cool, dry, and odour-free. It is an antibacterial insole. After all, no one wants to go about with smelly feet.
VERSATILITY: This insole is adaptable to a variety of arch types. In addition, this insole suits a range of shoes with replaceable insoles. There aren’t many people that just have one type of shoe. It would be wonderful if an insole could suit a work boot, a running shoe, and a dressy casual shoe.
Where to buy Plantar Fasciitis Arch Support Insoles?
You can get them here on Amazon.
4. Plantar Fasciitis Feet Insoles
These are also decent insoles if you have Plantar Fasciitis however, the arch support and cushioning just isn’t as good as the other ones I mentioned but, it still gets the job done I suppose.
Benefits of Plantar Fasciitis Feet Insoles
- Soft neoprene material supports your foot and targets key regions in the arch and heel.
- Plantar fasciitis, arch discomfort, heel pain, mobility difficulties, and support concerns are all addressed.
- The contoured fit provides optimal comfort while preventing slipping.
- Full range of motion without twisting or spraining is possible thanks to cutting-edge stabilising technology.
- Wear it under any socks with any shoes, whether at work, exercising, or just resting, thanks to its low profile and stylish design.
- Material is breathable, stretchy, and light, and it can be machine cleaned.
- Surgery, cortisone injections, and pain pills are all safe, effective, and natural alternatives.
- It’s suitable for both men and women.
Where to buy Plantar fasciitis Feet Insoles?
You can get them here on Amazon.
I hope you liked this buyer guide on the best hiking insoles for Plantar Fasciitis! If you have any questions or concerns let me know down in the comments below!
Can You Do Me A Small Favor?
I have put a lot of time & effort into writing this post to provide you with the best info out there.
It’ll help me out if you could consider sharing it on your social media networks. You are also allowed to take any photo you want from my blog as long as you credit and link back!
Appreciate it! ❤️️
Hey, I am the founder of Outside Origin! I love hiking in my spare time and have gone to various different hikes. You can check out our about us section to learn more about what our team and I do over at Outside Origin.